Our Disinfecting Policies to Protect You During the Coronavirus Season
We have always made sterilization and disinfection of our office a priority. That in itself protects you from possible disease transmission during this outbreak as well as any viral season. Here are the policies that we have in place:
- We are asking every patient to clean their hands with hand sanitizer upon arrival
- There will be no handshakes or hugs with our team members.
- If you wish to remain in your vehicle until your appointment, please call us when you arrive.
- A preprocedural antibacterial and antiviral mouthrinse will be given to patients.
- We are disinfecting all common areas such as door handles, knobs, public surfaces both in the treatment rooms and the reception room and front desk area, bathroom faucets, toilet handles, seats, etc. on a frequent basis throughout the day.
- We use new masks and gloves for every patient.
- We cover all surfaces, hoses, and electronics with plastic wrap. The plastic wrap is changed between patients
- We encourage you as well as our staff to avoid touching our faces.
- If you are ill, please reschedule your appointment with us. We are sending any patient or staff member home who has symptoms of illness.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding our disinfection and sterilization policies and look forward to making every visit to our office safe, comfortable, and effective.
For those who have had no exposure and remain healthy, please note that strict compliance with OSHA and universal precautions has always been implemented. We have air and water purification systems in our office as an added layer of protection for our patients. During this time, we are implementing additional precautions above and beyond standard CDC protocol with extra daily deep cleans. UV-C light is also used for whole room sterilization to reduce viruses and bacteria that can exist in the air and hard surfaces.
Zuch Periodontics & Dental Implants schedule and office hours will remain the same as usual. Please, if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact our Scottsdale, AZ dental office. at (602) 889-8666. Despite the current situation, we remain committed to provide excellent dental care to our patients.